DirPrint is just what it says. It gives the ability to print out a directory folder as well as save it as a text file.
It has developed from a very basic program which suited my purposes at the time to a more advanced version, following a number of feature requests...Enjoy!
DirPrintAdv is the advanced version with
many additional options including columns, sorting, more exports and ability
News DirPrintAdv V2.1 Available NOW
New version is completed. Many new features including:
- Just $15.95 (USD)
- Lifetime License - all future releases included
- PDF and Integrated chm help file
- 32 and 64 bit versions included
- Show your support
- Support future development
Screenshots(Click image to show full image)
PDF Help File
||DirPrintAdv (old version):
| DirExport Windows:
|| DirExport MacOSX:
DirPrintAdv Change Log
- 2.12 A few bugfixes - principally fixing saving of PDF.
- 2.1 Added ability to create shortcut to desktop and startmenu, Fix for file/folder sizes for languages other than English.
- 2.00 Rewritten - Major change to general look in an attempt to try to de-clutter the main screen on opening. Context menu options now available. Directory Tree output implemented. Integrated chm help (Press F1 Key). Additional option selections, multiple bug fixes and improvements.
- 1.90 Numerous Additional Column Options - optimised use for Windows 7 and above, Report Output option for PDF and Text File. Text file output formatting improved - optimised for default Notepad Lucida Console Font.
- 1.80 Multiple fixes including text file save.
- 1.7 Report output - to allow clearer view of multiple directories when using recursive option. Option to show / hide grid saved. Fix for web preview and other issues in WinXP. Error intercepting improved. Fix for option to intercept/stop when doing long processes. New icon set and doc files (chm and pdf).
- 1.6 Hyperlinks export option added for Excel, Word and HTML. Added About Box (Easter EGG CTRL L2). Ability to change headers and Footers as well as Header Color. Proper printing with printer settings to portrait/landscape. Additional filtering with Date and size options. Changes to Text File exporting to a more formatted style and ability to set a delimiter for text files. Can now export Word and Excel even if not installed - although decreased formatting and options.
- 1.5 New option to show thumbnail of selected folder or file. Fix to processing message showing correctly. Additional iterating through files checks to ensure all included in output.
- 1.2 Favourite locations able to be saved, Version in Title, settings file saved as hidden, minimum form width and height set.
- 1.15 PDF save/preview option. Help file accessible through download page (chm and pdf). Small fixes and enhancements.
- 1.00 Option filesize as bytes, Excel output improved. Multiple fixes and enhancements.
- 0.85 Option to save to Excel Spreadsheet and Word table (word needs to be installed). Print option fixed as not working in prior release.
- 0.84 Option to remove double space pre Files on output., minor bug fixes.
- 0.81 Connect and Disconnect network function added (Map to DriveLetter), Option to remove double space pre Files on output.
- 0.8 Multiple fixes. Refresh button to refresh as necessary. 32 and 64 Bit Versions.
- 0.7 Added change for viewing special folders I.e. Drives, Documents, Network. Rewritten to speed processes I.e. stop whole list repopulating each sort. Visibly see enumeration process in Status Bar - file and total summed as added. Multiple bug fixes etc....
- 0.5.6 Option to select Folders only following user request.
- 0.5.5 Option for folder sizes - NOTE: slow on larger directories and sorting variable.
- 0.5.4 Added option of 8.3 Filenames following user request.
- 0.5.3Fixes - proper fix to folder names cut off, Changes to saving and previewing.
- 0.4.3 Fixes including folder names cut off if fullstop present, spelling and removing headers also removes footnote/header lines. Also added save latest open location
- 0.3.2 Fixes including when using extensions only showing filename. Headers corrected.
- 0.3.1 Added settings save to xml file.
- 0.3.0 Save and preview options include HTML. Various minor bug fixes.
- 0.2.9 Save to Clipboard option added. Various minor bug fixes.
- 0.2.5 Filter functionality updated to include multiple options. Options separated with ';''I.e. can now use: *.txt; *.doc, *.rtf
- 0.2.3 Save and Preview as Tab Separated Text added. Minor bug fixes / tweaks.
- 0.2.2 Column headers now on/off option on right click now seems to work correctly.
- 0.2.0 Sort options added-not always updating correctly with multiple changes to file list.
- 0.1.9 Column headers now on/off option right click. Various fixes and improvements.
- 0.1.5 Option to include subfolders - NOTE: can be very slow on large directories
- 0.1.4 Extension option now also adjusts the display list of files.
- 0.1.3 Extension option added for Print and Preview.
- 0.1.2 Added option to add full file path to options.
- 0.1.0 Started fresh replacing file list with shell list for easier use of additional columns.
The author, of this software accepts no responsibility for damages resulting
from the use of this product and makes no warranty or representation, either
express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This software is provided
"AS IS", and you, its user, assume all risks when using it. It is provided for
your enjoyment and I'd like to hear
feedback on how it works on your system or if you find it useful.
Most software available from this site is DONATIONWARE. If you like the program and keep it please donate. It is not in the Public Domain. Paul Heinrich retains the copyright for his work.
If you review any of my products or link from your site please notify me by email.